Friday 14 December 2007

still alive

I haven't blogged for quite a long time, sorry for that. I'd like to write about so many things, but time is currently missing... Anyway, let me bring some light on some web 2.0 services I use...
First of all.... Picasa. I like the client software and the integration of it into the web-albums. Check my public pictures here.
Then... Twitter. A bit useless, but I like it. Check my profile here.
And the one I like the most is: NoseRub. "NoseRub?" you might ask, what the hell is that? I don't want to copy the pretty good introduction on their site, so check it out, it's some kind of meta-social-network. A friend of mine set up a NoseRub server on the Amazon EC2, check it out here. I linked my Twitter and my last.fm account to that server.
Oh, and of course this blog ;)